When you get your building inspected, one of the critical things to know is whether or not there are pests. Our inspectors are qualified pest inspectors and controllers.
Detail Building Inspections also maintains a separate pest control business, to help our clients get the the most comprehensive service available. You will be absolutely secure in knowing that you know all of the property’s hidden secrets!
Once you get our report, you will also find out what it will take to remove or control any pests. Our sister company, Detail Pest Control, can help you to deal with the findings.
Combining your building inspection with a pest inspection, you get the most comprehensive report available.
Book your inspection now.
Some of the areas inspected for pests include:
- Sub floor area
- Structural timber elements
- Roof structure
- Door frames
- External building elements
- External landscape elements (like old trees)
Why is a pest inspection important before I buy?
- Pests can be your worst nightmare. Not discovering them before you buy can land you with a difficult, and potentially expensive, problem to deal with later.
- Some pests are hard to spot, and others harder to remove. Knowing what you are dealing with and how to remove it is essential. Most houses are an incredible source of food and shelter for pests, and no matter how clean the previous owner was, they can still move in.
- As an insurance policy, a pre-purchase pest inspection gives you peace of mind.
- Your property is one of the most important assets you will own. Pests can seriously diminish its value over time.
- Prevent economic loss by booking a pest inspection now.
- If you’re serious about the property, get as much information as you can!
Know what you are dealing with in advance. We conduct all inspections with absolute professionalism, and we can help you understand what it will take to solve any problem that you find, in any property.
Book an inspection today, and get peace of mind about the health of your property.